Saturday, November 3, 2012

SA Designers Brunch

Photobucket

Hosted in the incredible historic Beechwood Estate, the SA Designers Brunch offered a beautiful, intimate morning of exquisite SA fashion. The Spring and Summer collections from Liza Emanuele, George Gross, Harry Who and Miss Gladys Sym Choon were paraded against a beautiful backdrop of which a designer can only dream. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 6+ Acres of manicured gardens were breathtaking. I did not want to leave. Featuring a 100+ year old heritage listed atrium, rock gardens, manicured creek and more trees than I could take in, this location blew me away. I felt carried back to France, and secretly loved that this is an Adelaide gem. I think that the images of the gardens speak for them selves, so I shall leave it at that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Again I had the infared camera this day, so there are some interesting shots, the foliage actually comes up looking pretty cool, so I have included some here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 
I have definitely learned the lesson that if ever borrowing a camera, make sure to test it before you leave, in case it is the wrong one! Although, this did provide a very different take on fashion shows, no?

Kiraleebellaboo

JenelleDesignerBrunch

Food provided by Travis Kerkman of The Marquis, was delicious, as was the coffee cart- perfect for the morning, and cute lolly bar. The fashion set were dressed in colour, and minus a few hats, looked ready for the Spring Racing Season. I particularly loved Cassie Young in Camilla and Kira-Lea of Bellaboo Beauty Blog in a purple, blue and green maxi. 
A full outfit post from this day is to come, I did ensure to wear wedge shoes, which apart from sandals are the obvious choice to any garden event, (aerating the grass with stilettos is a definite no). I have a lot more to share with you from the 2012 Adelaide Fashion Festival this week.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment